Thanks a lot Hoss

The question is when I get Spans, I get start/end positions and a Document order (starting from 0), not the Document object itself from which I could get a filename. Since I believe there is no way to get a Document object from Spans, and there is no such thing as Document ID in Lucene (right?) I attempt to have the same order for Hits and for Spans (the indexing order) and retrieve Document for each Spans this way.

I will try to prepare a test case. It works so far but I am afraid it will be unstable.

Best regards
Boris

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:29:30 -0700 (PDT)