Hi Biljana,
I just added a new class file to the existing project... and within the main
from top down that created the two tables, populated them and then quit (I
think that was all it needed).
You can run it by simply right clicking on the class file in the project tree
and then 'Run'
You could get fancy and create separate functions and/or entire classes for
separating out the functionality and calling the bits from within a controller
function of some sort, but I didn't want to spend that much time on it.
If you want to rerun it, you'll need to delete the tables from the Services
list.

good luck,
Karl