Hi-

It appears to be an issue with the GH webhook firing before the
mergeability is computed.

When that happens, GH gives "null" to the mergeability field, when Jenkins
is expecting true/false. Then Jenkins treats the branch as unmergeable and
refuses to build it.

I posted a comment to GH for the branch source and the GH Api plugins --
hopefully that will close the loop.

Thanks,
Andrew