Greg,

I think this can be helpful. Just to make sure I understand your point; do
you mean - give some ID to request on the flask side or before sending
request to flask i.e. on Jetty side?
Sorry for so trivial question but I have just started learning this hence
is a request for clarification.

Best,
Aniruddha
========