On 5/30/23 23:31, Greg Wilkins wrote:
This would need for the request to have failed authentication (when many requests with same credentials had passed) and for the resulting 401 response to have been incorrectly generated by jetty.   It seems very unlikely that the one request that has a problem with auth, also tickles some issue to make a bad challenge.  More likely something unrelated to authentication is emitting a spurious 401 response?

I am out of my depth in the intricate details of HTTP.

Can you capture the full headers of the bad 401?

If you tell me how to do that, sure.

Thanks,
Shawn