From: Daniel Lynn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 6:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: a little offtopic

I appologize to the 4500+ people that I caused undue effort in hitting their
delete
button.

As for PERL questions getting me banned from the list, I wonder, aren't we
all in the
same industry here? Lets face it, all languages have different addvantages
and
disadvantages, that's why there are so many of them. Also, at one time or
another we
will all have to deal with languages we don't know.

Now, I thought that this was a list of programmers, designers, and other
engineers of
internet and network applications. Hence, I figured that it would be a
logical place to
ask the occassional non-JSP question (If it's all the same, I already get up
to 300
messages a day from this list and the servlet list, I don't care to add
another couple
of hundred adding myself to more lists). Also, I can't help but notice the
amount of
HTML questions that keep popping up in my inbox either from this list or the
servlet
one.  If you have some grievance with my email, hit delete. I won't take
offense, I
promise.

-Daniel