Hi Django,

I'm not entirely certain how to solve your dilemma. I can say that
I've seen misconfigured RA result in both SLAAC and static (the
administrator did not desire SLAAC).  So you could probably statically
assign the ULA and obtain the GUA via DHCPv6 with no change to your
RA. To trick your local computer into soliciting both addresses via
DHCPv6 (and to trick your server into selecting from multiple subnets)
you would probably need to add another interface, but I think that
probably defeats the goal you are trying to achieve (stable addressing
on the LAN) by adding essentially a second LAN.  To be fair, this
wouldn't be any easier in DHCPv4 / IPv4 as your DHCP server would not
be any more willing to assign addresses from multiple subnets to the
same interface (nor would your client be any more willing to DISCOVER
for both).

I hope this helped, but doubt that it was terribly helpful.

Thank you,
Darren Ankney