Hi Adam,
The patch worked fine, and wxWidgets 3.0.2 was built without any trouble on my
Macbook Pro with Retina Display and OS X Yosemite.
I just finished to build Boost 1.57, so I am going to try to build KiCad with
external boost.
I wil let you know the result when I have time to run the KiCad build.

Thanks again,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH