Hello,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.04.2008, 00:40 +0200 schrieb P.H. Bergez:
> Thanks all for your work. I'll like to participate in the french
> translation of Labyrinth, where to start ?

Thanks for offering your help. To keep with the general development, the
best thing is to checkout the source by issueing

> svn checkout http://labyrinth.googlecode.com/svn/trunk labyrinth-trunk

Then go to the src/ directory and do a

> ./autogen.sh

then go to the po/ directory and do a

> ../intltool-update fr

Then you can either translate all strings of fr.po in your favorite
editor or use a tool like gtranslator. You can then send us the .po
file.

But be warned that during development, strings may change or new strings
may come, so you have to constantly update first the source and then the
po file. That's why we decided to do a string freeze beginning on
september 24th from where on your work is not going to be destroyed.

--
Matthias Vogelgesang
Public-Key: http://tinyurl.com/2qcydl