Hello, all. =)

Allow me first to introduce myself. My name is Peter Gordon, and I'm a
22
year-old college nerd. I've been a Fedora package maintainer for
about 2-1/2 years. (I maintain its Labyrinth packaging, among others.)

As an avid Labyrinth user who is also a fluent bilingual speaker, I
would
love to help with maintainership of Labyrinth's Spanish translation.

I've uploaded the .po file for 0.4.0 to [1], and one need only add
"es" to the
list of langauges in po/LINGUAS to build it.

Minor note: I translated mind-map as "Mapa de Mente," which is an
incredibly
literal translation (lit., "map of the mind"). However, as somewhat of
neologism, this seems to fit it best, and still maintains the intent
of
organizing thoughts and ideas.

Thanks, and regards.

[1] http://labyrinth-devel.googlegroups.com/web/labyrinth-es.po