Hello,

Am Montag, den 21.04.2008, 11:31 -0700 schrieb turist:
> On 20 апр, 22:42, Martin Schaaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > we are very interested in collaboration and we will help you if we can.
>
> Good, because I prepared a set of questions for you guys.
>
> First of all I want to know which version would you suggest me to work
> with
> as there are 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5(trunk) branches? I've been for a while
> with 0.4.1
> and it's pretty stable(1 crash per 5 minutes) but 0.5 has curves and
> more
> nice buttons and GUI is moved into .glade... It looks like it's worth
> to get used to 0.5

The trunk is the version which finally becomes version 0.5.0 in like
five months. Therefore you should definately concentrate on it. I don't
know how you want to port, but it sounds like you want to take a
snapshot and then fork. This of course may not be the best idea if we
add more and more features.

In the best case you would constantly update against svn HEAD. In the
next best case you would develop inside the repository. In another good
case you would "git branch" the tree and pull changes frequently. So
whatever you prefer, tell us.

> I've managed to build .deb package from 0.4.1 for maemo. It's even
> somehow
> works. But there is no "configure" for  0.5. There is only
> configure.ac, which
> seems to be incomplete. I run:
>
> > autoconf
> then:
> [sbox-CHINOOK_ARMEL: ~/work/lab-trunk/labyrinth-read-only] > ./
> [...]
> Any clues about it? .ac file is the same as for 0.4.1 :(

I am no autotools guru, so I leave this for Martin.

--
Matthias Vogelgesang
Public-Key: http://tinyurl.com/2qcydl