We have just updated the Lace Guild website with extracts of Lace Magazine for October, and also the Young Lacemakers page. There is a bookmark pattern, some attractive lace from the Czech Republic, and an article by the Chairman of The Guild about a lacemaker she encountered in Sri Lanka.

The usual diary info update will follow at the end of month. I have this nagging feeling there's something else we should have been preparing. Let us know if any of you can think of it.

David (webmaster) and Jean (in Glasgow)
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)