I have arranged with Jean Doig, local convention organiser, that we can have
our get together on Wednesday meeting directly after the lace talk at 8:00 pm.
All those types of events are taking place in the Atrium so we can just find a
corner afterwards where we can meet up. If you want to participate in our free
raffle, please bring a small item with you.Wear your Arachne pin or something
similar if you have it. Looking forward to an in person convention, all be it
with masks. There may be about ten people or more.Janice
Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com