I purchased my pin many years ago and have no memory how or who got them.
Maybe someone with a better memory can help. I may have some old Arachne
commemorative bobbins on my sales table. I am trying to divest myself of items
I no longer use and just use two types of bobbins I like these days. Lots of
Midlands.
Janice

Sent from my iPhone Janice

> On Jun 27, 2022, at 4:42 PM, Ruth Lyon <ruthlyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Thanks, Janice, and also to Jean, for finding a place and time for us to get
together.  I will participate in the free raffle.