I use ribbon (cloth) and long divider pins and long pins with good sized Pearl
tips. I once had a bolster pillow knocked of the refrigerator by my cat! The
lace wasn’t salvageable! Now it is so well locked down when I put it away
you can turn it upside down and shake it without anything moving! You learn to
secure EVERYTHING!

Sent from my iPhone