Hi, Nancy!

I am in the process of re-establishing the pages and forums that Lorelei originally hosted at Ning.  Before the Ning site went down (conscious decision by Lorelei due to increased hosting fees at Ning), I captured as much content as I was able to, from both the LaceIOLI site and the NeedleLaceTalk site.  Shortly after I started the process of putting that content up on a new host at laceioli.org, I was deployed for a year with the Guard.  I had hoped to be able to continue the process during my deployment but was hampered by often slow to nonexistent Internet service.  I am home from my deployment and resuming the process of loading content to the new site.  Due to the way Ning was set up, I am having to do everything manually, so it will be a slow process.

I haven't tried Lorelei's lynxlady.com site since my return, but my understanding is that her brother was going to keep the site up for the foreseeable future.

As for laceioli.org, if you have any issues signing up or posting, please contact me privately and I will do my best to help you.

Sarah