Am Freitag, 25. Juni 2010 15:26:55 schrieb Andrew:
> I've added iterational module loading during boot - if after modprobe
> there are new modaliases appears, modprobe sequence will be repeated.
> Try it now.

I replaced initrd and modules (keeped modules.conf though) but it only starts
with KMODULES=pata_amd on the init line; so the automated detection still
seems to fail...

I'll doublecheck tomorrow, sometimes it's a question of being too tired...

Maybe you can setup a environment, where you can check with qemu - like the
iso image...? Having such an environment at hand, will help us anyway in the
future.

The root fs permissions have been solved an dnsmasq starts successfully, so
another step forward.