HI;

I'd like to make Bering-uClibc4 to be ipv6-ready from the start.

Currently we build a lot of packages with ipv6-support enabled (like dnsmasq,
openvpn) and have sometimes seperate or addtional  packages for ipv6 in the
build environment (moddb, iptables, quagga...).

This decision was mainly driven by the idea to have an ipv6 option, while
keeping the space for the base packages as minimal as possible to fit into
the floppy target. With Bering-uClibc4 a single-floppy-only  version isn't
achievable any longer, at least the kernel needs about 1MB alone.

So it may be the time to merge the remaining seperated packages into single
packages that support ipv4 and ipv6 in the same lrp.

That way we can have a cleaner build environment, less support and first of
all, will ipv6-ready from the start.

what do you think?