My 2 cents if I may ...

Although I love this list and this is the official Lift list and
support I think it is important to also have other wiki's, forums etc.
out there. Personally I don't see this as a community split. More and
more people are becoming pretty knowledgeable with Lift & Scala
sharing information about Lift on other channels ... is nothing wrong
with that .. .quite the opposite. In fact this may take some of the
load on this list as community grows.

Would be nice though to have a central place where all other wiki's/
forums can be found. For instance serious forums/wikis could be
references from lift web-site or even fromthis list in the header
section.

Br's,
Marius