Hi There,

Lincoln Land Conservation Trust is seeking a few volunteers to help make
our 10th Annual Scarecrow Classic 5K a success! We rely on wonderful
community members to help make the event, which supports conservation
activities in Lincoln, run smoothly

The race is on October 16th at 9:30 A.M. Most volunteers will need to
arrive by 7:45 A.M. and plan to help for 2-3 hours.

We are looking for 2-3 adults to help direct in the parking lot and to help
with registration/at the race venue.

We are also looking for 6-10 high school students (or very responsible
middle schoolers) to help direct on the race course. Students should be
able to spend 2-3 hours out on the race course with limited supervision.
Friendly, cheerful, helpful demeanor essential. We can sign community
service forms at the event.

Please email us at l...@lincolnconservation.org by this Tuesday if
interested. Volunteers can receive a Scarecrow Shirt (please include
desired shirt size in email).

Thanks,

Bryn, Lincoln Land Conservation Trust