Thanks, all, for your comments. This appears to be a non-starter,
especially with the Community Center topic taking over much of the
discussion at present. I will just add that if we were to use Slack, Google
Groups or anything similar, I think it would be easy enough to just leave
it open on one's desktop or other device. To be clear: I don't know who
"owns" LT, but I greatly appreciate the effort required to run it,
troubleshoot, etc. Thank you, LT runner(s)!

Laura Koller
laura.kol...@gmail.com