Andy,

Jessica is not a Lincoln parent nor a Lincoln resident.  She is a Metco
parent.  I'm a bit shocked why we didn't have at least a couple of Lincoln
resident parents to represent the 400+ students from the town of Lincoln.

Once the Superintendent gave notice that she is retiring, the scope of her
work responsibilities automatically changed.   The document you linked to
never considered the unusual conditions of Superintendent responsibilities
during the period after giving notice until a new Superintendent comes on
board.  I feel strongly that It is not fair to ask a new Superintendent to
make important decisions before she is a full time employee of the town.

Best,
Peter Buchthal
Candidate for School Committee