Andy,

In today's email I also said

"I feel strongly that It is not fair to ask a new Superintendent to make
important decisions before she is a full time employee of the town."

Three of the four candidates are already  employed in other school systems
through the end of the school year.

The current plan forces the new Superintendent to make a decision without
having enough time to properly evaluate the applicants, and the needs of
the  middle school.  All four of the candidates still have other day jobs
consuming most of their time and attention.  I am of the opinion, we
shouldn't rush the hire.  Let's think about naming an interim Principal
instead.

Please email the schooc...@lincnet.org to tell them to postpone the new
hire.

Peter Buchthal