Agreed

On Sep 27, 2023, at 12:06 PM, Michael Dembowski <mjdembow...@gmail.com> wrote:

Agreed

On Sep 27, 2023, at 11:47 AM, Laura Crosby <lauracros...@comcast.net> wrote:

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2023, at 10:59 AM, John Mendelson <johntmendel...@gmail.com> wrote:

You write as if everyone agrees the school has too much space.  I, for one,
don't.

In my view, if there are lessons to be learned from the school building
project, it is wise to examine the reasons why the town voted down the project
in 2012, thereby rejecting $20.9 million in state funding.  Hubris, perhaps
well-intentioned but overly wrought disagreements about site and design,
concerns about cost?  Likely, all of the above.

To my ear, this dialogue sounds very similar, and I cannot help but believe
that if we kick this down the road, costs are only going to increase and the
impact of the project diminished.

I trust the work the CCBC has done and will very likely support their
recommendation.

John

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 7:22 AM Peter Buchthal