The children of First Parish are hosting a food donation table outside of
Donelan’s this Sunday during the Scarecrow Classic. Kids aged 6+ will meet at
Donelan’s at 9:45am to run a festive Fall Food Drive for our local food pantry.
Children along with the help of our adult volunteers will walk across the
street to the food pantry and help stock the shelves after we’ve collected
donations.
It's a great opportunity to have fun and feel the power of teamwork and helping
others! Adults/Caregivers can drop-off their children and head to church or
stay to help out! Pick-up is at 11:30 at the food pantry across the street- St.
Vincent de Paul (142 Lincoln Rd.). We hope to see you all there!