Robert

“That is $32 million split three ways. And for this prime in-town location,
I’m guessing the selling price would be even higher.”

Just to clarify- the property owners only got 2 million and some change for
their property. It honestly was likely undervalued since it was almost 6
acres in Lincoln.

civico then developed it and sold it for $32 million. That profit (likely
around $10 million) went into civico’s pocket- not the previous property
owners.

Sarah