Yes, but how many hours did they spend attending Neighborhood meetings and town board meetings and reconfiguring the site according to the board requirements and then building all these Leeds-Certified units, developing water and septic infrastructure, parking, lots and access roads, refurbishing the existing house. I don’t know the answer to that question but the net profit is not anywhere near the gross profit.

Ruth Ann
(She, her, hers)