Thanks everyone, and apologies for the late reply! I didn't get notified about the
replies to this thread.

> for each output sample you use a new filter from the set of 128 by incrementing  the index by a fixed value. This may not be an integer, so you need to round.

This is what I am struggling with: how do I determine by how much to advance? I kind of got an idea by looking the resampler implementation in scipy, but it's still not clear. In my case I am going from 44.1 KHz to 96 KHz. Or this determined by
the parameters of the filter?

> [...] and advance by one sample in the input array until the index is within range.

Within range of the next output sample or the filter sample?

Again, apologies for the very basic questions, still wrapping my head around this
algorithm :)

Thanks,

Marco