Ben Nes Michael wrote:

> Hi All
>
> My apinion say: Show less so people will understand more.
>
> What i say is that you need to coose KDE or Gnome and confuse kids who doesnt
> even know what Linux is.
> You dont even need to mention if its KDE or Gnome, just show that the OS is
> practical, easy to maintain, stable, Fun and its wise to test the Future OS ;-)
> (And lotss of empresive Graphics - Quake3 ?)
>
> Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Tomrrow I'm going to the "Televisia Hinoohit" (to our foreign readers - it's
> > like PBS) to participate in the "Zombit" show. I have no idea if it's live or
> > recorded, I hardly ever watch TV ;-)
> >
> > I'll have 3 minutes to explain and demonstrate Linux to the unwashed masses.
> > Linux.org.il Webmasters and admins - brace yourself for the hits... :-)
> >
> > I'm not promosing to use (or not use) anything but your suggestions are most
> > then welcome.
> >
> > I will try my best to show both Gnome and KDE and to show off with Netscape,
> > X11amp and whatever comes to mind. Any  ideas? (remember - I have only 3
> > mintues).
> >
> > May the Source be with us ... ;-)
> >
> > Gilad.
> >
> > --
> > Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> --
> --------------------------
> Canaan Surfing Ltd.
> Internet Service Providers
> Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
> Tel: 972-6-6925757
> Fax: 972-6-6925858
> http://www.canaan.co.il
> --------------------------

I think that u right about that pepole will understand more if he'll show less...
I think that he should make a plan what he will show, so he won't get confused or
forget something.
Now, for the kids - they like 3D graphical gamez, so Quake 3 will be fine.
MP3 player like X11amp will be fine too.... I think that he should open about 10
windows
of all of the good thingz - the X11Amp, quake 3, ...
and show that the LINUX won't crash ....

Btw, when and on which channel will this program be ?
i wanna see it...

----

P.S.

I heard that m$ gonna buy linux...
and I don't belive it ....
any1 heard so too ?

Bye, allow.

P.S.S.
Sorry about the mistake of kernel 2.3.0 - it's just like 2.2.8, only the version
number different.