At this (Thu, May 13, 1999 at 12:24:05AM +0200) day, Ze'ev Maor wrote:

> [...]

The part that i took me less then a minute to type this.

In my opinion in the next 3-5 year linux is not going to enter
meny corporate workstations due to lack of software, also home workstations
where users love to play there favorite windows-suitable games (don't flame me for
this :)), but rather
going to populate conpenies badgets, as trusted service provider. The services
mentioned below. so show kde/gnome, thats fine. but use the rest of the
2 minuts 55 seconds to explain why it is a good coise to small-medium compenies.

--
Guy Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>