On 29 Dec 1999, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:

> Michael Shiloh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > who is the maintainer of this mailing list?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

great, now this address appears in the archives and he'll start getting
spammed.

actually also Michael Shiloh's address is in the body.

can I sugest we give up on MHONArc and start using Egroups? it's good
enough for SVLUG, it should be good enough for us.

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours!