Orna Agmon wrote:

On Wed, 4 May 2005, Vasiliev Michael wrote:

Now to the point. I demand to have my current salary doubled (at least) or the
list gets it! (the SPAM)

When we have several moderators for a list, they all get the mails, and the unsubsribed real messages to the list get better service. but more people suffer (as moderators).

Is there a way to configure a moderation on a mailing list, such that
messages for moderation are sent to only some of the moderators, taking
turns? For example, moderator 1 gets odd messages, moderator 2 gets the
even messages?

This will make the adding of moderators something that can ease the burden
on current moderators.

Orna.
--

It will also bring the support users get back to the one they get from a single moderator, more or less.

         Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.