On Sep 25,  1:19, Alex Shnitman wrote:
} Subject: Re: Actcom without a dailer costs more
> >   I am sorry to hear that your feeling was that we
> treated you as an
> > "ISP terrorist".  I will validate our customer
> service people make sure
> > the users understand that this is not anything
> personal, and that they
> > didn't do anything abusive or not according to the
> contract, but it
> > is only a matter of the maximum discount we can make
> off our official
> > prices depending on the situation.
>
> Amir, the price I was asked to pay is more than 2000
> NIS a year for a 1.5 MBit connection. That's 170 NIS a
> month -- more than four times the price I pay to
> Netvision (not for a limited period, but the fixed
> price for unlimited time). To be fair, I am using a
> lot of traffic, but I wonder, what are your official
> prices after all? Are they indeed 4.5 times the
> official prices of the other Israeli ISPs?

  Our official prices are indeed high.  They are currently 2057.38 per
year for 1.5M/128K (and you had a higher upload).  They are reserved for
users with an exceptionally high traffic.  You indeed had a relatively
very high traffic.  Only a minority of the users are ever offered such
prices (less than 0.5% of the users have traffic like you had).

> --Alex

        Amir