On Sat, Jan 20, 2007, Diego Iastrubni wrote about "Re: How Can We Help to Make
this Happen?":
> The hebrew spelling is tied up with the Hebrew UI? Can't I have it with some
> other language...? Like English?

No, it is definitely not tied to the Hebrew UI. I'm not sure what exactly that
"Hebrew language pack" contains, but nothing in the UI appears to change.
Perhaps it gives you later an option to choose the Hebrew UI, but I don't know
how, and I never tried that.

I don't know whether other distributions besides Fedora have such a OpenOffice
"language packs", but if they don't (they should...), you still have the
option to use OpenOffice to download the Hebrew dictionary for you (a single
user) automatically, through its menus (don't ask me how - I don't rember the
exact menu, try it yourself if you're interested.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Sunday, Jan 21 2007, 2 Shevat 5767
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |If you lost your left arm, your right arm