On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 12:20 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Last time I checked, and this was awhile ago, it was only possible to dial
> into Netvision with a (Windows) program provided by Netvision.

I don't know that there ever was a time when this was correct.

http://cables2.netvision.net.il/linux/

> And, once connected to Netvision, is it possible
> to access the Netvision email system, either with a standard email client

The only non-standard email protocol in wide use these days is the
Exchange-outlook microsoft MAPI protocol which is no being used by
Netvision. So any email client found on Linux should do the trick.

>  or a
> web email system?

Check if the Netvision web-mail system can be accessed using Mozilla
Firefox on MS-Windows. If that works (and I believe it will), then it
will also work with Firefox on Linux, and possibly with other browsers.

--
Oded
::..