On 18/07/07, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 17/07/07, Tomer Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I got their promise for working version that will got live in two
months.
> Let's hope to get it working in mid-August or September.
>
> See here - http://mozilla.org.il/board/viewtopic.php?t=5287

Actually, I think that it _was_ working earlier this year.

Lets continue to browse the site in Firefox, to keep the percentage
up. That usually gets attention.

Or just stop using their site and go somewhere else, as I used to do.

I used to visit some of their forums years ago until it stopped working with
Firefox, so I moved on to more cooperative (or less uncooperative, in
Tapuz's case) sites.

--Amos