On 19/07/07, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 19/07/07, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I installed it only on Debians (Sarge and Etch) and used it to surf
Israeli
> sites (they were the only ones which absolutely required IE).
> I don't recall problems with the Hebrew fonts.

And can you type in forms Hebrew? For instance, can you send mail from
Walla?

I don't have access to this installation any more. As far as I remember
Hebrew worked well.
I plan to install it on my new desktop in the near future (to test a web
site, hopefully in a matter of days).
Will try to get back to you when I have an answer.

--Amos