Hi,

You can actually use RTL in UTF-8, just place RLE (U+202B) in the start of
each Hebrew sentence and PDF (U+202C) at the end (PDF is not a most, since
each end of sentence gets it automatically, but I see it as a good
practice). Keep in mind that some plain text users might scream at this
point since they can see that character. Also note that RLE/LRE..PDF has
nothing to do with line alignment, so you will still send it unprofessional.

I prefer to send email messages most of the time in HTML just because of
that, and to include plain text fallback which includes the RLE/LRE..PDF
there.

Tomer.

--
Tomer