On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:59:11AM +0000, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 02:14:15AM +0200, Oren Held wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I feel dumb.. Am I missing something, or is it just impossible to send
> > Right-To-Left mails in plaintext?
> > Must I use HTML mails when I write in Hebrew?
>
> איך ההודעה הזו נראית?
>
> --
> Tzafrir Cohen         | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | VIM is
> http://tzafrir.org.il |                    | a Mutt's
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] |                    |  best
> ICQ# 16849754         |                    | friend

Hi
Provided my terminal is wide enough, I see your Hebrew sentence correct and
right-aligned, both in uxterm and mlterm (with bidi turned off).
Did not try the plain xterm, because I set it to start with LC_ALL=C, and
use it either with latin characters or with the old ISO Hebrew encoding.
If the terminal is narrower than your line's length, the line is split in
two, with its end appearing before (higher) than its beginning.
Mail client mutt. Locale en-US.UTF-8. Debian (mainly) etch.
Cheers, Avraham
--
Please avoid sending to this address Excell or Powerpoint attachments.
cale