2008/5/31 Lior Kaplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The device runs Linux, and thus should have Hebrew support.

Language support is in the UI, not in the Linux kernel. However, I see
that there is a Hebrew translation team, so I will try to contact them
tomorrow and ask how far along the project is. I can help with the
translation as well, so long as they accept patches. I am not a
developer, so I will not maintain the patches myself without
experienced help.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il