2008/5/31 sara fink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Have you checked the prices to  pay IRS? From experience, my brother
> bought a smart phone and he had to pay "meches". Also it needed
> approval of "misrad hatikshoret". IRS asked quite a lot for it.

At the price of US$369, then add 17% and convert to shekelim:
http://www.google.com/search?q=(369*117%2F100)%20usd%20in%20shekels

((369 * 117) / 100) * U.S. dollar = 1 381.40781 Israeli shekels

That's not so bad. Let's say that it could be had for 1500 NIS. I
would pay it. If someone has a contact coming to Israel from the US,
then that might help too. This is obviously not business as the phones
are not intended for retail sale, but rather for distribution between
friends. That's what we are, no? For what else do people help each
other with computer problems for free, if not friendship.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.