2008/6/30 Diego Iastrubni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> My suggestion?
> Nag the distributions. They have resources (=developers) which can be spent
> in this subject, they can really make a difference. So far, none of the
> distros are paying for a developer in the RTL/BiDI field - and this is why
> KDE4 and (somettimes...) gnome are licking balls in this area.

Here, nag with me:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/meta-kde4/+bug/244228

> BTW, WTF is this garbage? Is this opera writing shit, or badly sent email? I
> don't see it in KMail

Is that from my sig? If so then it should be the Hebrew alphabet. I
put it there to parse incorrectly-encoded replies on mailing lists,
which helps me refine the http://gibberish.co.il website.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il