2008/6/30 Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> P.s.
> Herouth is her first name

Sorry, I did not even recognize that as a Hebrew name until not. The
"o" and the "h" confused me into not recognizing it. Anyway, I'm sure
in the army she was called Maoz by people less nice than me!

> Love it! It's "gibberish cookies" encoding
>
> Not the most polite of things to do, but still brilliant.

Politeness is not my intention in the lines below my name. That's
business! Everything above my name, however, is worded for respect and
politeness, or so I try.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il