2008/10/31 David Ronkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The site is:
>  http://www.bezeqint.net/JobView.aspx?cc=01040504&id=1482
>
> I wrote them - but it only helps when many people do that.
>
> I still will be glad if anyone has some faster solution .

I will write to them, that is quite the reason that I asked!

I actually have a list of websites that need people to write to them
regarding Firefox / Google Chrome support. If anyone wants to help me,
please contact me on or off list. As David mentioned, the more people
that write to them, the more effective it will be.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü