You cannot dd, as that goes through the PC controller that, likely, cannot read the disks.

CPM is an operating system that was ported to many very different platforms, and those did not maintain compatible disk formats on the very lowest levels.

There are devices today, as part of the retro computing movement, that can read, pretty much, anything. I don't have any relevant links, but I know of a collector who might be able to help you out. Contact me off-list and I'll see if I can connect you.

Shachar