Hi all,

Anyone have any ideas how to read (and obviously back up) my CPM 5.25
diskettes left over from my Kaypro 2x CPM machine used 1984-1987?
Somewhere I have a normal IBM PC compatible 5.25 drive, but CPM
floppies had different formatting, I think both in software and in the
iron oxide.

I'm thinking if I can ddrescue these things to a file, and loop-mount
them using some sort of CPM format (didn't the mount command used to be
able to do that?), maybe I could get the info into a file
representation instead of a drive representation.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
Technologist