Hi Ma'ayan,

I really feel for you. Under slightly different circumstances I'd be in
the exact same situation as you. I can't offer you any work here at
Troubleshooters.Com because I do everything myself. About all I can do
is offer you a 12% commission on book orders you refer to me.

Steve (Litt, from Orlando Florida USA)

Maayan Eshed said on Tue, 11 Jan 2022 14:56:35 +0200