Hi Maayan,

Not sure why you think you must choose between posting to this list
and searching LinkedIn.
Why not both?

I am by no means a LinikedIn fan, but it's definitely a real thing,
and I wouldn't be surprised if I
heard that tens of percents of all tech job assignments in Israel are
through/thanks to it. I have
absolutely no idea about real numbers and/or deeper implications (such
as job retention when
through LinkedIn vs otherwise, etc.).

I personally work for Red Hat, for 8+ years now. No idea if we have
jobs that can suit
you, but you are welcome to have a look. The Israeli office has ~ 500
people now and is
growing quite quickly.

Incidentally, I also got this job thanks to linkedin - I noticed there
that some old acquaintance
moved to Red Hat and thought it might be a good idea for me as well...

To the rest of the list: I hope this doesn't sound like an
advertisement for Red Hat. I
considered replying in private and decided it's ok as-is. I hope that's ok...

Good luck and best regards,
--
Didi