Hello Gabor,

I use LiveDns and they support IPv6 for domain registration, but not
for DNS serving.
I configured my domain registrations to use CloudFlare (free plan), as
DNS server for both IPv4 and IPv6.

--- Omer Zak

--
"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by
looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html