I think like Uri, I don't see any reason to use registrar name server, use
any DNS service you like. You just need the DNS URL to register with the
registrar.
I use DigitalOcean, I have few virtual machines there and use their free
DNS service.

--
Ori Idan CEO Helicon Books
http://www.heliconbooks.com